Forum

Welcome to the Okappy forum which contains questions and answers around Okappy’s connected workforce management platform.

Sign up to the forum to ask your own question, get notified of responses and track other questions and answers.

Check out our forum help for more tips and tricks for getting the most out of the forum.  Alternatively, check out our help articles in our support centre or our quick tips and tricks.

Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

Cannot raise invoices

Hi
I am not sure why, but occasionally I get this message while raising invoices:
Raising invoices for self
It is happening now
Please advice
Irena

Hi Irena

Okappy does not allow you to raise invoices for yourself, you'll need to change the customer on the job to someone else and then you'll be able to raise the invoice.

Thanks

Robin

Thank you for your reply

The company is our sister company for which we do provide our services

we raise quite few invoices for them.

There are 2 more invoices drafted for them. I raised them as normal, there was no issue, but there was an issue with this invoice 4103 and the address section is blank

I am sorry, but I don't understand why it works most of the time, but it didn't on this occasion

Could you please explain

I will be very grateful

Thank you

Hi

I can see the confusion, your company name is the same as one of your customers. When you select your customer you can raise an invoice fine, however when you select yourself that is when you will get the alert.

To avoid confusion, I suggest updating your company name from your profile page. For more information, see Adding/updating your company profile

Thanks

Robin