Forum

Welcome to the Okappy forum which contains questions and answers around Okappy’s connected workforce management platform.

Sign up to the forum to ask your own question, get notified of responses and track other questions and answers.

Check out our forum help for more tips and tricks for getting the most out of the forum.  Alternatively, check out our help articles in our support centre or our quick tips and tricks.

Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

Cannot set up a customer

Hi

I have tried to set up customer using their email but says already in use on our okappy??

When I clicked connect to see what customer was using that email - it just took me to our profile... Can you confirm how I can set this customer up as that email should not be attached to any other customer.

We have invoiced them before but under miscellaneous so dont think that should stop us using email to set up another customer?

Many Thanks

Jackie

Hi Jackie,

I cannot see any customer set up with the email you provided.

If you click the connection icon, new customer and then add their details you should be able to set them up on your account.

Please see this support article for more information - https://www.okappy.com/support-article/connecting-to-customers-or-subcontractors/

Thanks