Forum

Welcome to the Okappy forum which contains questions and answers around Okappy’s connected workforce management platform.

Sign up to the forum to ask your own question, get notified of responses and track other questions and answers.

Check out our forum help for more tips and tricks for getting the most out of the forum.  Alternatively, check out our help articles in our support centre or our quick tips and tricks.

Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

Change log of a job

Hi support,

Is there any way for me to see a detailed change log of a job?
I know there is a 'changelog' button on the job, But I need to see specifically what was updated?
We are using the jobs for our holidays, and I suspect that after the holiday wqas authorised someone has gone in and changed the dates requested.
Thank you.

Dominique

Hi Dominique

Yes, the changelog shows changes that we made to the job including any changes to the dates. You can access it from within the job by clicking View change log towards the top right of the screen or by clicking the three dots next to the relevant job and then selecting View change log.

Hope that helps

Thanks

Richard

The entries that include the words 'updated to' followed by the status (that may not have been changed) often reference changes to the text of job fields, such as description, but don't include full details of those field changes.

You can estimate the author of a change if you know the date the description was changed.

We don't audit precise details when job fields are changed, only date changes, status changes and checksheets.