Forum

Welcome to the Okappy forum which contains questions and answers around Okappy’s connected workforce management platform.

Sign up to the forum to ask your own question, get notified of responses and track other questions and answers.

Check out our forum help for more tips and tricks for getting the most out of the forum.  Alternatively, check out our help articles in our support centre or our quick tips and tricks.

Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

Daily reports not being pulled through to engineers mobile phone apps

Page 1 of 2Next

Hi, we are having issues with daily reports not pulling through to the engineers mobile phone apps. is this a known fault?

Hi, by daily reports, do you mean your daily checksheets?

Yes we have a daily vehicle check that our guys have to fill in each morning

Ah ok, yes you can turn the daily checksheet on or off for each employee. If it's on, then the engineer will need to complete that when they first open the app.

More information on how to do that is available here  https://www.okappy.com/support-article/employee-settings/

ive got it turned on for all engineers, but it is not pulling through to their apps. I've asked them to close the app and restart it but it never comes through

Please can you advise which employee it is not pulling through for via our support.

I can see that some of your engineers have updated the checksheet this morning. I can also see that three of your engineers have the settings switched off.

We're not receiving them from Matt. The other engineers are not designated drivers so they do not require it

I can see that the setting is switched on for Matt. Furthermore, I can see they are being pulled through to his phone and he is updating them, the last one he updated was yesterday afternoon.

i think its just that theyre not always coming through when he opens the app first thing in the morning, which for us, is when he needs to be doing the checklist prior to driving his van for H&S and road safety reasons

The first time Matt opened the app yesterday was in the afternoon and the daily driver checksheet was the first thing that was shown.

The app was not opened in the morning, or at least if it was, the phone didn't have a signal so couldn't send or receive any data

Page 1 of 2Next