Forum

Welcome to the Okappy forum which contains questions and answers around Okappy’s connected workforce management platform.

Sign up to the forum to ask your own question, get notified of responses and track other questions and answers.

Check out our forum help for more tips and tricks for getting the most out of the forum.  Alternatively, check out our help articles in our support centre or our quick tips and tricks.

Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

HP magazine pricing

Hi I had just read about you in the HP magazine just looked at pricing but I'm only a sole trader and pay £18/month with gasengineer software. So, unfortunately you must target bigger companies

Hi

We do have customers of all sizes including sole traders that get a lot of value from our network. Although we do tend to find that the business case for larger companies makes more sense given they have more jobs and people to manage.

I guess the fact that you're looking at other software suggests you're not happy with your existing software so it might be worth paying a bit more to make a real change to your business.

For more information about how Okappy works for different types of companies, check out our case studies page.

Thanks

Lauren