Forum

Welcome to the Okappy forum which contains questions and answers around Okappy’s connected workforce management platform.

Sign up to the forum to ask your own question, get notified of responses and track other questions and answers.

Check out our forum help for more tips and tricks for getting the most out of the forum.  Alternatively, check out our help articles in our support centre or our quick tips and tricks.

Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumSupport: Desktop questionsSent emails
Please to create posts and topics.

Sent emails

I seem to have an issue with tracing down the invoices sent to client.

We send invoices using our email address. They are sent by using the letter icon on the screen attached.

As soon as the invoice was sent to client - the copy of the email appeared in our "sent items" folder, but that is not happening now. There is no records that for example 10 min ago I sent to the client 3 invoices.

Could you please advice if anything has changed?

Hi

The email icon you used will send the email using your own email client. Emails are only tracked by Okappy when sent using Okappy.

Hi,

Thank you for your reply, Just to clarify: When we used to send invoices using our own email client (as described by you) We still received records of that email in our "sent items" - see first attachment - email from 5th of December (okappy generates the whole email and subject, we only need to add the footer and alter the name of the client where needed) the link to the invoice was an active link.

Early December - using the same way of sending out emails, the link to the invoice stopped being an active, link - please see the second attachment - email from the 6th of December Last week and today we sent more invoices using exactly the same procedure and there is no records of those emails in our "sent items" at all It looks as something has changed, but I can't understand what exactly.

Could you please look into it and help me understand what happened.

Hi Irena,

You can either send emails from within Okappy or click the letter icon to use your own email software.

Most customers send emails from within Okappy and certainly that is something you have done in the past. There are a number of benefits including keeping all your information together and being able to see the email in the sent messages report.

Alternatively you can use your own email programme and that is something that you have also done in the past. In this case though the email is handled by your own software. It should save the message in your emails programmes sent box but that would be down to your email or operating system settings. We can't provide support for other software so for that, you would need to speak to your own IT support.

Hope that clarifies things